louis vuitton belt amazon uk

 Twitter  Facebook  Google+

    Neo PM official clearance 240232xF
    Neo PM official clearance 240232xF

Neo PM official clearance 240232xF

Fearture:

*Calfskin leather trimmings, strap and base
*Shiny golden brass hardware
*Leather thread closure
*Adjustable strap
*D-ring for keys or accessories
*Soft cotton lining

Description:
The understated Neo...

cigarette EXPLODE and set fire to barmaid in busy pub This video shows the shocking moment a barmaid was set alight when an e louis vuitton agenda medium size cigarette exploded in a packed pub.

Laura Baty, 18, was serving a customer at the Buck Inn Hotel in Richmond, North Yorks, when she heard a huge bang and saw the device shoot towards her.The projectile flaming e cig then singed her arms and set her dress alight.It had been on charge behind the bar but, after setting Laura on fire, landed on the floor and scorched the vinyl tiles before burning itself louis vuitton belt amazon uk out.Shocked Laura said: "I was about to give somebody their change and I heard the bang."I could see the fire coming at me and I felt the heat as I ran away."I started crying hysterically and my arm was all black. My dress caught on fire as I ran away and I just didn't know what was happening."A customer came and took me in to the bathroom to calm me down."She washed down my arm which was all black and I still didn't know what had happened."Laura, who has worked at the pub for nearly two years, was badly shaken by the explosion.She added: "I thought the fuse box had blown up or a firework had gone off. Everybody was just so shocked."Fire bomb: the e cigarette exploded while it was chargingThe e cigarette belonged to fellow barman Stewart Paterson, 21, who has been trying to quit smoking since December last year.He said: "I put the e cigarette on charge in my iPad charger, which I have done countless times before."I heard a huge bang that sounded like a firework. I turned around to see a ball of fire weaving about."I saw Laura running away and thought somebody had thrown a firework."A punter pointed to the e cigarette that I had been charging and it was still smoking. It had burnt through the vinyl floor as well."When the battery exploded the end shot across the room and hit one punter in the stomach and left him with a red mark."I just keep thinking what if this had happened while I was charging it at home."I might have been out and the damage could have been horrendous."When I looked back at the footage I saw how close the fireball came to Laura's louis vuitton purses black head."If she was stood a couple of inches to the right she could have been badly hurt.

"Stewart, a student, added: "It was a full pub at the time and we had a local football team in celebrating the end of season."It is lucky that no one else was badly hurt."Alyson Down, Community Safety Officer at North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue, said: "What would have happened if this occurred when no one was about?"The advice we give is to make sure you are louis vuitton bags discount price nearby if you are charging up any product that requires charging from the mains.


Prev: louis vuitton shoes glasgow
Next: louis vuitton agenda 2014 refill